“Lots of fried food”

Cuisines: American
Description: Buffalo Wings
Description: Buffalo Wings
Reviewed 16 March 2013

Difficult to find something to eat here if you don't want fried food. I had buffalo wings, which were good. My friend had a chicken wrap, which she enjoyed. If you are a sports fan, this is the place for you. There are numerous TVs all around the restaurant with a variety of games on. The choices of beer on tap were very good, as I like to sample the local brews. Our waitress was as attentive as she could be on a busy night.

Reviewed 21 February 2013

One of the most over-hyped restaurants of 2012 in Anchorage. Wait times were insane during their openings and people when completely nuts over their introduction here.

BWW has been nothing but pure disappointment no matter how many times over the past year I've gone.

Pickup or dine-in wait times are ridiculous each time you go. Waiters were extremely rude every time I've visited. I even had 2 employees in a verbal fight with each other right in front of my friend and I at the front desk. Their supervisor had to split it up and apologize.

Food is such poor quality that I can't begin to understand why anyone eats here except for the television displays. What's more shocking is people saying their food is actually good. If this food is good to people they really have never dined anywhere except McDonalds and establishments such as these. The only reason I ever stop by is to pickup a bottle of Blazin sauce to just coat my own chicken with at home. Even then I was quite disappointed at the heat level. Alone it's pretty hot but touch it with ranch and the heat is completely eliminated. I was really hoping for a sauce with heavy kick but it's still decent in flavor so I pick it up for home stocking.

If you want a similar atmosphere, wings and all that jazz... go to the Peanut Farm.

Reviewed 18 February 2013 via mobile

I've eaten at many BWW restaurants in many different states and have always enjoyed the food and service. Not so here. The service was bad. We waited ages for our food 20 mins just to get our appetizer and 35 mins to get our wings. We were sat by the drink and ordering station which wouldn't have been so bad had we not had to listen to the staff complaining about their work hours and running out of sugar and other personal conversations. We were very disappointed as this is not what we have experienced with other BWW. Oh and let's get all the alcoholic drinks in stock that are on your menu please. This is basic customer service and restaurant 101 stuff.

Reviewed 5 February 2013

As with everything in Anchorage, Alaska – new place gets the attention of everybody, and I mean everybody and their brother. Since the place was open for some time now the attention is less but still there. Expect to wait 30-40 minutes for your order of wings! Service is good, but there is only so much those girls can do. Overpriced, nothing special, too bad there is no much competition in this town. Pros: newly remodeled building with corporate colors and decent tvs.

Reviewed 25 November 2012 via mobile

I went here with my husband and a friend and we loved it. Beware, their Blazin' wings are SO HOT! The wings are sooo yummy and the wait staff is fantastic!