“Medical Trip”

Ranked #4 of 73 Hotels in Anchorage
Bethel, Alaska
“Medical Trip”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I live in rural Alaska and was in Anchorage on a medical trip. I spent a couple of nights in one room then got some bites on me. (check the bed before you sleep). Tania insisted on me changing room, which I was grateful for, and she helped me move to a new room. Due to the fact that I could not lift anything and could not walk well, Kendrick helped me get to the lobby and back a couple of times. They both helped me move out at the end of my stay. I really appreciated their extra effort. I really liked how the rooms had everything. I had to stay in a lot but was always comfortable. The wheeled office chair came in VERY handy.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Ronda S
Tracy B, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this review, 24 November 2013
Dear Ronda S,
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with positive feedback. Though your inital suggestion was to stay in your original suite, we thank you, again for accepting Tania's invitation to be upgraded to a larger suite, as this gave us an opportunity to inspect our room accordingly. We pride ourselves, not only with the service we give our guests, but also a high level of cleanliness throughout the hotel. Considering the cirucumstances of your long trip to Anchorage, our first priority was ensuring you were as comfortable as possible. The level of service Kendrick and Tania provided you, especially with the creativity of using our office chair, is what makes our team the most satisfied. I know they will be pleased to hear your kind words expressing your gratitude. Knowing you also enjoyed the room amenities is an absolute plus. We send you our best wishes as you continue to heal, Ronda S. We look forward to your next trip to Anchorage and to provide you with more comforting relaxation.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Salcha, United States
Reviewed 22 November 2013

This Homewood Suites is an excellent hotel with a fine staff. Though our stay was only one night we enjoyed the stay. While the cost was on the high end of what I expected the staff earned their pay with solid service. I'd recommend it to anyone and I'll stay there again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Tracy B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this review, 24 November 2013
Dear Kim E,

Our Homewood team strives for recommendations such as yours. Thank you so much for taking the time to send us your feedback! It is great to hear that our staff provided you with excellent service. We hope on your next visit to Anchorage, you will be able to stay and relax for more than one night. Thank you, again Kim E and we look forward to having you back!
Klawock Alaska, United States
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I was very pleased with my reason experience at the Anchorage Homewood Suites. Staff very friendly. Shuttle service quick and efficient. Room clean and nicely decorated with great internet and Flat screen TV.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Tracy B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
Dear Kay S.

"Welcome Home!" is how we like to greet our guests when they return from a long day. It is amazing to hear our accomodations made you feel as if this were your home! It is our goal to ensure our guests leave with a pleasant experience. Your wonderful review is greatly appreciated. Thank you, Kay S, for taking the time to send us your feedback. We look forward to your next visit!

Anchorage, United States
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I would highly recommend this hotel to stay. I have never stayed in a hotel where the staff was so friendly and helpful. Room was clean, and the suite with kitchenette was most helpful during our stay.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Dear Janice M,

Thank you for the wonderful review! I am glad we had an opportunity to provide you with such a pleasant experience. It is our goal to provide a great level of service. Your high recommendation is sincerely appreciated. Enjoy your home's new renovations! We look forward to having you stay with us in the future. Thank you, again Janice M.

wa
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Safe area, great evening meals weekdays (much better than other Homewood suites), varied breakfast choices, quiet area, and slow but close Starbucks. Will be staying there again in May. Loved the Alaska channel.

Dear travelingagainWa,

It is wonderful to hear you enjoyed our location, amenities and overall stay! We strive to achieve reviews such as yours. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We look forward to welcoming you back to Anchorage.
See you in May!

Alaska
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Great place to stay the rooms are nice the staff are very friendly! I love the fact that they provide dinner and drinks from 5-7pm. The kitchen with the full size fridge is really nice. I would highly recommend this place for a person that travels to Anchorage often.

Dear Dewayne B.,

Thank you so much for your recommendation. I am glad you enjoyed our Evening Manager's reception; it is a great way to relax after a long day. Providing you excellent service and making you feel comfortable is our goal. Your feedback is very much appreciated. Thank you, DeWayne B and we hope to see you back soon!

lincoln
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I travel a lot. I had a real bad issue happen with the airline, cancelation. These folks hooked me up like we were fraternity brothers. Shuttle to downtown, back to the airport, and back again. A special shout out to the Jessica, Nancy, Ed,, Tanya, and Sam! Great staff, great service, and I was really lucky to be taken care of so well! I wish the airlines cared this much!

Room Tip: Most even number have great views
Dear doug h,

I am so sorry you had a poor experience with your flight. It is pleasing to know we were able to turn your experience into a positive one! I will be sure to pass your praise to Nancy, Ed, Sam, Jessica and Tania. I know they will appreciate the shout out! Thank you, again doug h, for your wonderful review. We hope to see you on your next trip to Anchorage!