“Great stay”

Ranked #4 of 73 Hotels in Anchorage
Anchorage, United States
“Great stay”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Nice all the way around, except the hot tub didn't work. The meals were excellent, beds are comfortable, rooms are very roomy, fresh cookies, shuttle was useful downtown and to the airport. People working there were very polite, at all hours of the morning. Meeting room was well equipped and we had snacks of nachos.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Tracy B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this review, 13 February 2014
Dear John H,

Thank you for your for your review. I am glad you had the opportunity to enjoy one of our suites and meeting room. My apologies the hot tub was not in working order during your time. It is now fully functional and I hope you get thechance to enjoy our pool/spa amenity on your next visit. Hearing that our staff was polite and assisted you during your stay pleases me, as providing our guest with a great level of service is our goal. Thank you, again John H, for your kind words and we look forward to having you with us again!

Tracy M. Brown

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
San Francisco, California, United States
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Wonderful example of how a 'suite' hotel should work. The included breakfasts and dinners where NOT the usual, cheap, frankly horrible fare you receive at most of these types of hotels. The hot breakfasts and managers receptions at night were frankly better than what I have in most full service hotels through room service. The staff was helpful, proactive and really sought to make your stay as comfortable as possible. I'm a very high maintenance business traveler and would absolutely stay here again. I would even try other Homewood suites based on this experience. Well done!

2 Thank Cindy S
Dear Cindy S~

Thank you so very much for your glowing review! It is fantastic to hear you enjoyed our breakfast, manager's reception and the layout of your suite. Our staff strives to ensure our guests are provided with excellent, comfortable and helpful customer service. It pleases me to hear that we were able to accomplish this with you. Thank you again, Cindy S, for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We look forward to having you stay with us again!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Outstanding hotel and staff. I highly recommend staying here. Conveniently located. Only about a 10 minute drive to downtown Anchorage. Close to the Ted Stevens International Airport. The dining staff does an amazing job at breakfast and at dinner.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your recommendation! I am glad to hear you enjoyed our dining team and location of the hotel. One of our goals is to leave such an impression that our guests look forward to returning. It is great to hear that your stay resulted in a such an excellent review. Thank you, TripAdvisor Member, for taking the time to write a few words about our hotel. We look forward to your next stay!

Hospitabley Yours,
San Diego, California
Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

Had a wonderful time here while my husband was on buisness. Our suite was wonderful, and close to everything! There is a Walmart about a mile away, and great restaurants. They have a wonderful cocktail hour with wine, and beer that is included as well as dinner served 4 nites a week. Breakfasts are great with everything you want!!! Our room was on the bottom floor with a huge picturesque window. Saw a lot of moose in the snow outside our bedroom window!!! They have a great shuttle bus into town which I enjoyed! Nordstroms yah!!!! The staff are always wanting to help you!! Always smiles. Enjoy your stay here, it is a nice place.

Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Dave92024
Dear Dave 92024,

Thank you for such an amazing review! I am so glad you had the opportunity to see moose outside your window. I hope you got some great pictures. It pleases me to hear that you enjoyed our dining area, shuttle and amenities. We strive to ensure our guests enjoy their time with us as much as you did. Thank you, again for the taking the time to give us feedback about your stay. Your kind words are greatly appreciated. See you next trip!

Unalaska, United States
Reviewed 14 January 2014

I was stuck for 5 days in Anchorage and could not get home. The Homewood Suites was a good choice. Lots of room and with the "suite" style amenities it was perfect. A co-worker recommended it and I will be arranging all my business & personal travel there.

Dear James F,

Thank you for your time in providing us with your feedback. I am sorry that you were unable to leave Anchorage for 5 days, but I am glad you had the opportunity to experience Homewood Suties. It is even better to hear that you will consider us your location of choice on your next visit to Anchorage Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again!

Conyers, United States
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Had a great time and this was a very nice hotel. I only suggested that they provide plastic wear so that those of us who eat on the run can take our yogurt with us. The location was great and the food was good. I enjoy being able to get a glass of wine without having to buy a whole bottle. I also enjoy grabbing a bite to eat and not having to spend time in a restaurant when all I really want to do is get to my room and relax.

1 Thank Connie B
Dear Connie B,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! Also, your suggestion of plasticware in the dining area is greatly appreciated. That is now an option we offer during breakfast and evening reception for those guests who are on-the-go. I am so glad you enjoyed our amentiies and hotel. Our Homewood team strives for providing our guests with a positive, memorable impession. It is great to hear we accomplished this with you. Thank you, again Connie B, for taking the time send us your feedback. We look forward to your next stay!

Geneal Manager
Valdez, Alaska
Reviewed 11 January 2014

This hotel is great in amenities, room features, location. Only issue I had on most recent stay was too noisy as I was able to hear hallway guests and children in adjacent room. I have stayed here on two occasions and first time the stay was fantastic!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Tracy B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this review, 6 February 2014
Dear kikalee42,

Thank you very much for your review. It is great to hear you enjoyed our amenites and location. My apologies you were disturbed by the the hallway and near suite noises. We strive to ensure our guests are most comfortable during their stay. During your stay, please feel free to contact the guest service desk if we may every assist, especially with noise concerns. Thank you, again kikalee42 for taking the time to provide us with great feedback. We look forward to having you stay with us again!