A little pricey, but the alternatives are equally expensive. The breakfasts are really good (reindeer sausage is common -- tell the kids it's the ones that wouldn't go to sleep when Santa said to). The dinner M-Th is also pretty good, so the price is much more affordable when you take the meals into account.
Alaska's wildlife and views are amazing, and I saw a moose out behind the hotel the last day I was there. We also went down to Portage and I was working up by Eklutna. The wife and I will definitely be back for more sightseeing.
The hotel also offers shuttle service to several places -- downtown, Walmart to name a couple. This is a huge convenience especially if you're working and have a wife with a shopping addiction :-) Be sure to check out the market downtown, that's where the best stuff at the best prices are.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Anchorage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Anchorage Hotel Anchorage
- Homewood Suites Anchorage
- Hilton Anchorage
- Homewood Anchorage
- Anchorage Hilton
- Anchorage Homewood Suites
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Anchorage Alaska