“Very clean and tidy.”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Anchorage
Ranked #7 of 74 Hotels in Anchorage
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Arriving we where greater by very friendly stuff. Great clean and we'll layer out rooms. Price was a but high, however all of anchorage is like this. Free shuttle service was good. Evan when we checked out a 4 am.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Tracy B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Dear Corey W,

Thank you very much for your review of Homewood Suites Anchorage. It is fantastic to hear our shuttle service was so accommodating and convenient for you! Your time in sending us a review is greatly appreciated. Thank you, again Corey W. We look forward to welcoming you back to Homewood Suites Anchorage!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

One night stay in Anchorage after flying in on 8 PM United flight.
Easy to get to hotel with free shuttle service.
Evening desk staff was courteous and informative.
Room was noisy with thin walls and ceiling. Heard upstairs guest walking throughout evening and into early morning. Construction site adjacent to hotel started heavy machinery at 7 AM.
Breakfast was OK but not as extensive as I've had at other Homewood sites.
Morning Desk Staff not as well informed as evening staff. Had difficulty arranging promised shuttle service for next flight.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Tracy B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear BillandJanR,

Thank you for your time in writing a review. We strive to ensure our guests are satisfied with their entire stay. My apologies our breakfast amenity did not meet your expectations. We look forward to hearing your food preferences on your next visit to Homewood Suites; and we will try our best to accomodate options, as well as room location. Thank you again, BillandJanR and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Loved the hotel and the excellent service! This hotel is in a great location. Just around the corner from a Walmart and hotel has shuttle service to Walmart, airport and train depot. I did have a situation of where I went to Walmart and was unaware of the shuttle service ending at 10pm and when I called for shuttle at 11pm, they kindly got a taxi service for me. I chose this hotel, because I love Homewood Suites and because of the convience of shuttles to and from airport and train depot since I was using both. Nice, clean rooms and excellent staff that go up and above their call of service.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Karen K
Tracy B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear Karen K,

Thank you so much for your review of Homewood Suite Anchorage! It pleases me to hear that you enjoyed your suite and that our team provided you with such a service. I will ensure to pass your kind words to our team, as it will be greatly appreciated. Thank you again, Karen K, for your time in writing a review and we look forward to welcoming you back to Homewood Suites Anchorage.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

We stayed here for two nights before our cruise. We found nothing wrong with this hotel and everything was perfect!! We rented a car for one day and dropped off the car at the airport and the hotel provided us a shuttle bus back to hotel and again to the train station the next morning. We received a personal note in our room to see if we need anything and to let them know. They did treat us very well!!! We slept very well and enjoyed the afternoon refreshments as well as breakfast. Great job!! Strongly suggest you to stay there when you are in town!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 20Sandy03
Tracy B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear 20Sandy03,

Thank you so much for your great recommendation of Homewood Suites Anchorage! We try our best to make our guests most comfortable and are left with a memorable experience. I will make sure to pass your kind words to our team, as I know they will appreciate to hear you enjoyed the personal note left for your arrival. I am glad you had the opportunity to enjoy our complimentary breakfast and manager's reception. On behalf of our team here at Homewood Suites Anchorage, it was our pleasure to host and assist you during your visit to Anchorage! We look forward to welcoming you back to town!

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

I stay here every few weeks and the hospitality is second to none. Great breakfasts and manager receptions are a nice touch. Very clean rooms with full amenities. Close to a variety of restaurants and shopping. Located in "Mid Town" you are just a quick shuttle ride to downtown.

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank PacificRimTraveler
Tracy B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear PacificRim Traveler,

Thank you very much for your time in writing a review about Homewood Suites Anchorage! It is great that you were able to enjoy our various amenities and convenience of our location. It pleases me to hear that the level of service we provide leaves such a great impression that we have the opportunity to host you every few weeks. Thank you again, PacificRim Traveler for your time and we look forward to having you stay with us on your next visit to Anchorage.

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed here on my trip to Alaska with my whole family. Being a diamond member I was upgraded which was nice. The staff was nice. The room was large and clean. The pool was nice and the kids loved it. However two issues. First it would be really nice to have more TV stations or movie selections. Secondly and more importantly. The breakfast is just not at all good.

Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank LostALot22

Dear RovingCOO,

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad we were able to upgrade our Diamond member; your loyalty is greatly appreciated. My apologies the television options and complimentary breakfast was not thoroughly enjoyed. We look forward to recommendations you may have of preferred food options and we will do our best to accommodate. We also offer complimentary DVD rental at the front desk, as well as provide a DVD player, which may be used until checkout. On your next visit, it is my hope that you and the family have the opportunity to enjoy our wide selection of movie rentals. Thank you again, Roving COO for your time!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I loved the Homewood Suites in Anchorage. It was very clean, new looking in fact. The bed was comfortable, room was very spacious, and lobby and pool were really nice. The free breakfast and evening meals were a great touch. Only problem, they couldn't keep the breakfast hot, so unless I got it when it just came out, it was always cold.

Other than the cold breakfast, the only thing that keeps me from giving it a 5 was the full garbage can under the sink in my room that had a baby's diaper in it.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Paul S,

Thank you very much for your review of Homewood Suites Anchorage! It is great to hear you enjoyed your complimentary meals, amenities and room layout. We strive to ensure our guests are provided with great service to include comfort and cleanliness. My apologies we missed the trash in your suite and breakfast was not fully to your satisfaction. We consistently look for ways improve our level of service and your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you again, Paul S for your time and we look forward to welcoming you back to Homewood Suites Anchorage.