“What a Relief!”

Ranked #24 of 73 Hotels in Anchorage
Houston, Texas
“What a Relief!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We were exhausted and hot when we arrived and were met with a clean, crisp and cool room. It felt so good to climb into a clean, comfortable bed. Everything seemed brand new. The air conditioner was wonderful and the room was well appointed. They offer a shuttle to the airport and were happy to arrange transportation for us to and from downtown as well. Very helpful staff. We would definitely stay here again and will also try the Fairfield Inns in other cities based on our opinion of this one.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank S K
ANCFI, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Anchorage Midtown, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. I am so glad your stay was enjoyable. It is always our intention for our guests to have a great experience and I am glad we did not disappoint you. I look forward to you staying with us on your next visit to Anchorage and if there are any needs I can assist you with please feel free to contact me.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Great hotel. Clean, modern rooms. Nicely appointed. Convenient location to the airport and works well if you have a car. Limited options for dining and such within walking distance, but there you won't starve. Nice little indoor pool and hot tub. Excellent hot breakfast bar. Overall, highly recommend.

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank BradJBenson
ANCFI, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Anchorage Midtown, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn and Suites and staying with us while you were in Anchorage. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hope your visit to our State was memorable! I hope you will think of us should you ever return to Anchorage and if I can be of any assistance, please feel free to contact me.
Fairbanks
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

I've stayed here half a dozen times over the last two years. Always a great experience with friendly helpful staff and a great central location. Very clean and comfortable. Highly recommended if you are looking for a relaxing stay.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Daniel H
Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel and appreciate you staying at the Fairfield on your recent trip to Anchorage! It's always great to hear from a returning guest and appreciate your kind comments and will share them with the staff. Please feel free to contact me on your next trip if there is anything I can be of assistance with.
Mission Viejo
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I was in Anchorage on business and this was one of the few hotels that had space available ... the room rate here ( and Im sure every hotel in town) was pretty high ... This beds seems well used, the air conditioning was a jet engine loud and the road noise ( when you turned off the a/c was also very loud.
The breakfast was simple and included .. most of the fruit was all gone ( even at 7:30 in the morning)
The room was clean, and the staff very personable and friendly ....

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
ANCFI, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Anchorage Midtown, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on your recent trip to Anchorage.

You're a valued customer and everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. I apologize for the issues you had with the HVAC unit and lack of fruit at breakfast. We take great pride in ensuring your guest's satisfaction and unfortunately we did not meet your expectations.

We would like to regain your trust and hope you will think of us should you return to the Anchorage area.
Ashburn, Virginia
Reviewed 18 July 2014

This was a quick trip to Anchorage, for a funeral, overnight and I was pleased to get a room at this hotel. The property is located in midtown a short drive from the airport. Plenty of parking, quiet location. The staff greeted me warmly and I was checked in quickly. The rooms are nice, clean and bed is very comfortable. Bathroom is clean and everything works. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: High floor on the back may be the most quiet, although it seems to have good rooms regardless.
Green Features: Participates in green programs, it was a short stay for me so I didn't really experience this facet.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank nonstoptwo
ANCFI, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Anchorage Midtown, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent experience at the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Anchorage, AK. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and will pass your kind comments on to the staff. I wish your trip would have been for better circumstances and hope you will think of us again should you find yourself in Anchorage.
Warren, New Jersey
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Don't know about other Anchorage hotels, but Marriott is always trustworthy. Very glad I could still booked a 3-day-stay only 1 day in advance in summer, very expensive though. Room is spacious and spotless with comfy beds, staff are welcoming and nice, wifi is stable and fast even when the hotel is almost fully packed. We were nicely recharged here for future trip.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Wei H
ANCFI, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Anchorage Midtown, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of the hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you will think of us in the future if you find yourself in Anchorage!
Kenai, Alaska
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Our family had to travel to Anchorage multiple times for sports related activities.
We chose this hotel for a few reasons. One its has a swimming pool and hot tub. A tad on the smaller side but clean and the kids enjoy it. Two, their breakfast is great and a real money saver for a family of 4. Three, location. It is very close to the venues we needed and restaurants etc. We were able to take a cab from hotel to the Sullivan to watch the Aces play for about fifteen dollars. Ample amount of parking and clean rooms, no smell etc.
At times there is even fresh baked cookies available at the front desk upon check in.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank D Z
Thank you for leaving your review of the hotel! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you will stay with us again on your next trip to Anchorage.