“Pretty good place for breakfast”
Review of Country Kitchen - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Country Kitchen
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 May 2013

We usually stay at the Sheraton. This place is very convenient and has a nice menu. Prices are decent and the staff has always been friendly.

I would recommend this to all.

1  Thank roserph

Reviewed 24 February 2013

We stayed at the Sheraton located across the street. The service was good, the food seemed on the Swanson frozen hash brown type of food. I would suggest finding another place for breakfast downtown.

Reviewed 1 November 2012

My family has been to Country Kitchen twice in the last couple of weeks. After a crappy experience the first time 'round, we thought we'd give them another chance for the simple fact that it was across the street from the hotel we were staying in for an extended period.

Big Mistake!

First visit: We were cheerfully greeted and seated right away, only to wait for 15 minutes for our waitress to take our orders. When she finally arrived, she didn't even acknowledge our wait. She also went straight for our meal orders instead of what we wanted to drink. She came to the table about two more times after that. The menu was not very extensive and everything was very expensive. This, coupled with the fact that the waitress cared little about our inconvenience was very off-putting.

Second visit: I ordered take-out breakfast; two identical omlets. The lady at the register was incredibly short with me and consistently took down my order wrong, mistaking peppers for mushrooms. While I was waiting for the food, a junkie girl with no eyebrows and covered in acne asked me if she could "sit down" at the table where I was sitting. One of the scarier waitresses immediately came over and escorted the girl outside saying, "I told you you could come in here out of the cold, but the minute you start to bother customers you're outta here!" As if this trip to the good ol' country kitchen couldn't get any worse, the cook only prepared one omelet, which meant that I had to wait about 30 minutes for two omelets, one of which was quite cold.

In summary, this place is very low class, dirty and the kitchen and floor staff are alike in the fact that they don't give a crap about anything but smoking cigarettes, nursing their hangovers and punching out for the day.

Never, EVER go to this place.

1  Thank spencer j
Reviewed 24 October 2012

the staff is super freindley . makes you feel good just walking in the hostess really seeemed to be enjoying her job , made me feel happier.
food was great nothing on the menu i saw for more than 12.00 $ very clean all around great place.

Reviewed 17 October 2012

the wait staff were in "meltdown" mode on the morning of our visit, the kitchen staff were shouting at the waitstaff so the food came out all f---ed up! they didn't care either, highly recommended by some of the locals as great food.

1  Thank iceman2880