“By far the best hot dogs on the planet.”

International House of Hot Dogs
Ranked #91 of 874 Restaurants in Anchorage
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Mount Dora, Florida
“By far the best hot dogs on the planet.”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I could eat here every day. And I do when I'm in Anchorage. These are not your everyday hot dogs. These are gourmet hot dogs and sausages if there is such a thing. There is a kind for everyone including a veggie hot dog. We've tried them all and love them. Also try the salmon quesadilla. My mouth is watering just writing this. Actually, I'd like to go back to Anchorage just to eat here. Thanks Rudolfo for your friendly service and attention to excellence.

You can burn off those calories like we do with a bike rental from his brother Pablo who has by far the best bikes in town. This is a family that cares about quality and it shows.

I should mention the great prices. Value + Quality = Success. We LOVE this place and look forward to eating here again in the future.

Visited June 2013