“Excellent Pizza !!”

Uncle Joe's Pizzeria
Ranked #58 of 896 Restaurants in Anchorage
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Phenomenal choices. 4 sizes. Great for large groups. Has 4 different crust options. Parking and seating could be an issue. Has other items besides pizza such as hoagies, strombolis , salads, etc. We got a 16" between 3 people which was very filling. Well priced for Alaska.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

We had little time to lunch, so we jumped in at Uncle Joe’s pizzeria to have a quick stop.
As I have a garlic allergy, we asked which of the exposed choices didn’t contain garlic .
They stared at us as if we came from another planet …..
No further comment !

Reviewed 8 August 2014

good pizza, cold beverage for a fair price. Busy with local crowd when we stopped for quick lunch. couple outside seats. friendly staff.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

After my horrible experience at the very first place my wife and I tried to eat, my wife and I decided to just have pizza delivered to the hotel. So glad we chose Uncle Joes!

Now, I'm not a fan at all of any place that charges $3 to deliver a few blocks away, but I realize it's a business and a tourist destination, so I won't take points away.

The guy on the phone was upbeat, the pizza showed up between 45-60 mins as advised, and it was brought right up to my 10th floor room.

For $22...which included the delivery charge and a tip...we got a HUGE pepperoni pizza that was great! My wife wanted breadsticks too, but I had forgotten to order them, and thankfully I did, because there was no way we were finishing the entire large pizza.

We ended up ordering a 2nd time while on vacation as we just couldn't agree on another place to go, so, if it's your first choice or not, you're sure to enjoy.

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

We are tough on pizza places being from western New York. The crust is thin but not soggy. You can tell it is homemade. Very good. It was a bit bland in everything else. Almost too dry. Didn't eat in, took to go. I won't order again from there.