Motel 6 Anchorage Midtown
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Lakeshore Inn & Suites(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
US$100
Comfort Inn Ship Creek(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
US$71
Anchorage Grand Hotel(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$67
QualityInn
US$67
ClarionHotels
Best Western Golden Lion Hotel(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
US$111
BestWestern.com
Dimond Center Hotel(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$140
The Hotel Captain Cook(Anchorage)
US$185
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleanstaff was friendly and helpfulkenai peninsulaairportinternet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Booked a room here after seeing the reviews and the rates other hotels wanted in Aug. Not fancy but very clean and neat. We only needed a place for 1 night and it saved us money. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Cody2012
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I'm usually not hard to please when it comes to travel accommodations. As long as it's clean, has what I need, and I get a good nights rest, I'm set. I was at this Motel 6 for a business trip to Anchorage, and while the lack of cleanliness was borderline, it was the noisiness that just completely ruined everything for me. Either management doesn't know how to pragmatically handle rowdy customers or the walls are too thin. Maybe both. Definitely stayed elsewhere the next time I was in town.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Jimmy N
Reviewed 23 January 2014

We stay in Anchorage once a month in the winter and decided to stay at the Motel 6 instead of the Clarion downtown where we usually stay. The hotel is a no frills hotel, clean, with comfortable beds however we will not stay there again. The people in the room next door hollered, talked loud, and slammed doors most of the night. I called the front desk at 1:45 a.m. to complain and was told they would see what they could do which was apparently nothing. Finally at 3 a.m. they quieted down, but at 7 a.m. started screaming at each other and slamming the doors, which started their kids crying very loud. I went to the front desk and the clerk acted surprised when I told her about the problem. There is no way they could not have heard them since it was on the 1st floor fairly close to the office.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank Becky P
Claudia A, General Manager at Motel 6 Anchorage Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. Rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

My experience of staying at this Motel 6 is as I expected - big, clean, basic room.
I had a good sleep while on a short stay here, however, my friend who is more of a light sleeper find some trouble doing so because there is little noise that could be heard during the night. And yes, I believe animals are allowed since I heard a dog barking in the morning. That does not bother me, but it may affect other guests.
Airport shuttle to hotel is available if one doesnt have a rental car.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank mrcapybara
Reviewed 8 November 2013

We have stayed here on a couple of occasions because it is one of the cheapest hotels in the area, especially in the summer. The most recent visit will be our last. They advertise that pets are allowed and canbe left in the room if in a crate. When we arrived we were told that the dog could not be left in the room at all. This meant that in August we had to take our dog in the car everywhere. Thankfully it was cloudy and not too warm so she was OK, but definitely not the ideal. Beds were really soft on the last trip and could not get comfortable at all. Rooms are very small. Wifi was not available. Called the front desk and they were not at all helpful.The clincher for us not returning was seeing a mouse by the elevators on the 3rd floor.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank lovin-the-Son
Claudia A, General Manager at Motel 6 Anchorage Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.