“Stewart's Photo saved my life experience of "Living the American Dream".”

Stewart's Photo Shop
Book In Advance
More Info
US$159.00*
and up
Anchorage Summer Sunset Photo Safari
Reviewed 14 February 2013

I am newly retired and a full time RVer. I had traveled across the U.S. and Canada before arriving and spending 4 months in ALaska. I used 4 different digital Cameras as well as an iPad & iPhone. I experienced all kinds of issues with all of them and my pictures were very poor. I stopped at Stewart's Photo Shop to possibly by a new camera due to my frustrations. I was embarrassed to say I was a photography 30 yrs ago. The technology has change so much on these newer digital cameras, us older folks can't figure how to use them. Thank God for the staff at Stewart't. They spent hours and hours with me on 3 different days. They all are very knowledgable and have lots of experience with phot equipment & photography. Them checked my cameras and reset the settings. They took time and had patients explaining the cameras and how to use them. They never tried to sell me anything. Only thing they did was give me good old fashion help for free. You don't get that anywhere, anymore in America or Canada. The changes in my pictures were spectacular. Stewart's truly save my American Dream and restored my faith in customer service. At least in Alaska. Thank you all at Stewart's for all the time & help. Note: I did return in Sept. and bought an Olympus Tough which was priced lower than online and in other stores. And it came with two hours of free instruction and lots of tips you couldn't get else where.

2  Thank Jocko04
There are newer reviews for Stewart's Photo Shop

Reviewed 30 August 2012

I went into the store with a little hesitation due to a few bad reviews, I was pleasantly surprised by the Great customer service that I received. I dealt with Matt and Jeremy, they both went out of their way to assist me even though they didn't sell my camera. They even offered to research my camera to do a sensor clean. Great job Guys!!!!!

Andrew W.