“A foodie paradise!”

Haute Quarter Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Haute Quarter Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 934 Restaurants in Anchorage
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Wandered into Haute Quarter Grill by accident... What a find! We had the BEST french onion soup I've ever had. Wanted to lick the bowl! Their Maytag Blue Cheese Salad was also the best ever. My friend said the Mushroom Ravioli were the most delicious things she's ever eaten. Excellent service from our waiter extraordinaire Travis!! If you like great food and drinks - this is the place to check out. Loved every minute!!! #10outof10

1  Thank jilllikes2hike

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I had a very enjoyable evening with my family at the Haute Quarter Grill. We picked a nice bottle of wine, had appetizers and entrees and even shared a desert. I had the Maytag Blue Cheese salad which was delicious, followed by the 12 oz portion of prime rib which was bigger than I expected and very tender and tasty. Everyone sampled something different from the menu and everyone enjoyed their meal. The wait staff did a great job getting everyone's meal out at the same time.

1  Thank Linda W
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We had a reservation and were seated promptly. Our waitress was so on top of it! Seafood was fresh, and presentation excellent. They have a full bar, and the wine list is extensive. A little pricey. But I'm not complaining since the total experience was a great one.

1  Thank MikeDavidson
Reviewed 17 June 2018

Took Hubby there for his birthday, it was nice he really enjoyed it, nice wine selection, atmosphere is nice for couples or a date night. They put confetti on the table for him and as the staff walked by, each one took time to wish him happy birthday. great food, banana fosters was lovely. Will go back.

1  Thank Margaret O
Reviewed 7 June 2018

The halibut special was dry and salty. Not worth the money. Service is very good as well as their patio.

1  Thank Ramil A