“Birthday surprise!”

and 1 more site!
Wildflower Inn
Ranked #3 of 126 Anchorage B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I planned a night for us at Wildflower Inn to celebrate my husband's 60th birthday. Even though we live in Anchorage, it provided a much needed break from routine and we actually felt like we got away! The host is welcoming and the breakfast was delicious. We'd stay there again - or recommend it for anyone visiting Anchorage.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Debby C

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Our stay at Wildflower Inn was lovely. We only stayed one night however it was very pleasant. Our hosts Allen and Larry were very friendly and hospitable. Our breakfast was "Fantastic!!".
The suites upstairs were very private, clean and beautifully decorated. If I were to have a negative comment it would be the traffic noise, but I would stay there again if I were to visit Anchorage again. Very quaint and very close to the CBD, within walking distance.
Thank you Allen and Larry for sharing your home with us.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Donna S
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We stayed just one night, arriving in the evening and leaving early, but our experience was still absolutely wonderful! We stayed downstairs in the wild iris room which was beautifully appointed, including a great jacuzzi bath. Our hosts were absolutely wonderful, providing great info on where to check out for dinner and a gorgeous packed breakfast for the next morning. Well worth the price for a little luxury!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Taylor P
Reviewed 12 May 2014

My fiancee and I planned to arrive late at night and leave early in the morning. The stay totally exceeded our expectation. We went in March during the quiet season and got a much cheaper rate because of the season. Our host, Allan, was very hospitable. He gave us a lot of tips on where to get food and stuff. The room is exceptionally clean and modern, and the bed is one of the most comfortable beds among all b&b's I've had. Allan cooked us breakfast the next day. As the only guests at that time, we had a very personalized experience and enjoyed an hour-long conversation with Alan on random things happening in Alaska and the world.

The 15-minute walk to Downtown in the winter is not as close as I thought. We walked over at 9:30pm upon our arrival, but unfortunately couldn't find any food.

All in all this is a lovely B&B. I like it very bright in the morning and very comfy at night. I'd totally recommend Wildflower to any traveler. Thanks Allan!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank davidtwtong
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I spent a wonderful 3 weeks at A Wildflower Inn in Anchorage during the 2014 Iditarod. Allen and Larry were tremendous hosts. My upstairs suite was easily accessible and private. Because I was there so long, I met a number of interesting people who came to stay. If you are looking for comfort, good breakfasts, wonderful hosts and privacy, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Charlotte C
Reviewed 6 December 2013

What more can I say? Great host, great breakfast, super clean, good location. I stayed here when I needed a little getaway from the family while studying for an important exam. I would easily recommend this to friends, family staying in Anchorage....and I'm a local so I think we tend to judge a little harshly! Really, I can't think of one thing I would try to improve on.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
5  Thank Heather M
Reviewed 31 October 2013

This is a wonderful property . Larry and Alan were perfect hosts. The breakfast was to die for. 4 of us stayed here before starting our Alaskan Cruise. We were able to walk into town. Our rooms were great. If we ever get back to Alaska we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends