The location is super convenient for spending a weekend downtown as one can walk everywhere. The staff does not always follow through with requests, so be aware if you ask for a fridge they will likely forget. Also, the beds are a bit older and we could actaully feel the springs, but overall it is a good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located in the heart of downtown Anchorage, the Westmark Anchorage Hotel is a perfect blend of sophistication and convenience. Take in the awe-inspiring views of the surrounding Chugach Mountains and Cook Inlet from the private balconies that adjoin every guest room. Check your e-mail on our complimentary high-speed internet station or simply relax in the always popular Solstice Bar & Grill. Adjacent to the Egan Center and Performing Arts Center and blocks away from the 5th Avenue Mall, the Westmark Anchorage is the perfect hotel choice for downtown accessibility. With a restaurant, lounge and over-sized guestrooms, the Westmark Anchorage offers supreme comfort in Alaska's largest city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Westmark Anchorage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westmark Anchorage Hotel Anchorage
- Westmark Hotel Anchorage
- Anchorage Westmark Hotel
- Westmark Anchorage Alaska