Stayed here at the beginning of a Holland America Alaska land tour. Nothing special about the hotel - with tour groups constantly moving in and out. Accommodations were quite worn, with the restaurant below par. It will serve for a night, but keep your expectations low. The location is a positive in that it is close to some activities including the Anchorage Outdoor Market.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located in the heart of downtown Anchorage, the Westmark Anchorage Hotel is a perfect blend of sophistication and convenience. Take in the awe-inspiring views of the surrounding Chugach Mountains and Cook Inlet from the private balconies that adjoin every guest room. Check your e-mail on our complimentary high-speed internet station or simply relax in the always popular Solstice Bar & Grill. Adjacent to the Egan Center and Performing Arts Center and blocks away from the 5th Avenue Mall, the Westmark Anchorage is the perfect hotel choice for downtown accessibility. With a restaurant, lounge and over-sized guestrooms, the Westmark Anchorage offers supreme comfort in Alaska's largest city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westmark Anchorage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westmark Anchorage Hotel Anchorage
- Westmark Hotel Anchorage
- Anchorage Westmark Hotel
- Westmark Anchorage Alaska