We got this hotel from a bid on priceline. We stayed here for two nights for a pre-cruise stay in Anchorage. This hotel was walking distance to most everything in downtown Anchorage. Anchorage is a pretty large city so it's a 15 min distance to the airport, but this hotel provides a shuttle. They also gave us a shuttle to the railroad. The only problem we encountered with this was the large amount of people in the lobby waiting to go. They only have one van that can hold a hand full of people, so get in line early. The staff here was among the friendliest staff I've encountered at a hotel. I would go back just for them. The room was a little older, but was kept up well and was clean. It would definitely be a place I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alaska may be the last frontier, but the Guesthouse Anchorage Inn means 1st class comfort, service and convenience whether on a ski trip, business or shopping trips, our central location can't be beat... Just walking distance from the arena, convention center or theaters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, getaroom.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Anchorage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Downtown Hotel Anchorage
- Days Inn Anchorage
- Anchorage Days Inn
- GuestHouse Inn & Suites Anchorage Alaska