At $150 a night (including taxes) this is one of the costliest hotels I have stayed in. The problem is, I have stayed at FAR better hotels which costed much less than this.
1. Horrible beds with mattresses that were ages old. They made weird noise even when you moved a little. Nightmare to sleep on.
2. Lack of amenities. Hotel was really shady.
3. BED BUGS!!! A day later we noticed bug bites all over our neck and hands. Soon it got worse the next day. After our awesome vacation in Alaska, we are back to washing our clothes.
4. Very uncourteous and rude staff. Mostly clueless about questions we asked them. Other times, they responded very rudely.
5. The shuttle to/from the airport was the only good thing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alaska may be the last frontier, but the Guesthouse Anchorage Inn means 1st class comfort, service and convenience whether on a ski trip, business or shopping trips, our central location can't be beat... Just walking distance from the arena, convention center or theaters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Anchorage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Downtown Hotel Anchorage
- Days Inn Anchorage
- Anchorage Days Inn
- GuestHouse Inn & Suites Anchorage Alaska