We stayed here the night we flew into Anchorage and then headed out of town, so we weren't aiming for the nicest place in the world. We asked for a room with a King bed and got one with two doubles instead. I think the place used to be an old Days Inn, and seemed a little worn down. The bathroom, sinks, and beds were all clean, but it didn't look like anyone had dusted or vacuumed in the non-high traffic areas in a long time. The parking is a little difficult as they have limited parking around the back, but we were able to find a spot the two times we went out. One time when we went out there were some panhandlers that came by and asked someone else parking their car for some money. I didn't feel completely comfortable leaving my rental car back there, but at least I had insurance on the thing...and nothing happened. I'd say you'd be okay staying here for a night or if you were on a tighter budget, but I don't know about this for your only hotel in Alaska.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alaska may be the last frontier, but the Guesthouse Anchorage Inn means 1st class comfort, service and convenience whether on a ski trip, business or shopping trips, our central location can't be beat... Just walking distance from the arena, convention center or theaters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Anchorage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Downtown Hotel Anchorage
- Days Inn Anchorage
- Anchorage Days Inn
- GuestHouse Inn & Suites Anchorage Alaska