Pretty average hotel. Only staying one night so just needed a budget type hotel. Had parking and good location for dropping our hire car off. Also on the pickup list for bus to cruise terminal at Whittier. Painful laundry system where you are on a list to use it. Got too late at night and the previous guest hadn't returned key by 11pm so requested to be on the start of the list the next morning but they wouldn't do that, so rang them at 7am and somebody else had just been given the key so had to wait until 9am they extended our check out until 12pm, so that helped. Also was unlucky and had rowdy guests next door who were yelling in the corridors until 3am.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alaska may be the last frontier, but the Guesthouse Anchorage Inn means 1st class comfort, service and convenience whether on a ski trip, business or shopping trips, our central location can't be beat... Just walking distance from the arena, convention center or theaters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Anchorage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Downtown Hotel Anchorage
- Days Inn Anchorage
- Anchorage Days Inn
- GuestHouse Inn & Suites Anchorage Alaska