All reviewsthe mexican restaurantguest housefree shuttlegladly stay here againwalking distancebudget hotelcoffee machinean ironroom was cleandowntown hotelclose to downtowncable tvfew blocksavenue mallopen the windowtrain depotnice stay
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel in Anchorage on a business trip. I can't say enough good things about this place. The room was EXTREMELY clean and neat, and had all of the amenities that I wanted and more. The manager was awesome and the staff was very attentive to my needs. My room was clean and comfortable and I slept like a baby. Check in and check out was a breeze. And did I mention that the airport pick up was fast and the driver was cool. Looking for a place to stay in Anchorage, give these guys a try. I travel all over the USA and spend about 2/3 of my nights in hotels. My only wish is that these guys had a hotel everywhere that I stay !!!

Room Tip: Ask about the suites. Hella awesome
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank 209ktmdude
Tammy W, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent trip to Anchorage!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Clean modern rooms. Nice modern furniture. Comfortable bed. Natural stone sink counter. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly. Location is good, near mall and restaurants. Air-conditioning in room. Brief and accurate is better than someone rambling on. The Two hundred character minimum is an overkill. If you want this to be helpful short review is better. This is the best deal for the money in downtown Anchorage Alaska. I don't know what else to add to this review. I recommend it, and have done so to family and friends.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank robert r
Tammy W, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing about your recent stay. I'm glad you enjoyed your time with us and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 2 May 2014

I work on the North Slope and overnight in Anchorage a few nights each month. I have tried several different hotels and the Guesthouse Inn is the best value I have found. Their pricing is moderate by Anchorage levels, the rooms clean and comfortable.........and they have parking available, which for some reason is not available at several hotels. The staff is friendly and courteous...........and it is all around a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Camboforever

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Very friendly staff and a fair price. I will definitely stay there again in the future.
Central to most things one would want to do in DT Anchorage and with free pickup/dropoff service from the Anchorage Intl Airport.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rich L

Thank you for staying with us and for providing your feedback on your stay. I truly appreciate your comments about the staff and will share your feedback with the entire team. We hope we will see you around the GuestHouse again soon.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

My stay was overall nice rooms were a bit warm but staff was pleasant and helpfull. Good location for me because of the nature of my work it was centrally located. In the midst of some remodeling but not a inconvenience.

• Stayed: April 2014
3  Thank krhills62
Tammy W, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Thank you for your recent review of our Hotel. We always appreciate feedback from our guests. We value your comments and look forward to welcoming you back on your next stay.