First of all, let me say there was one helpful staff member who gave me directions to the hotel and that was nice. The location is good, the room is reasonably clean, and the restaurant is great with good service. However, I was in an upstairs room with no elevator. AND a small toddler. The steps were no small obstacle. Every time I got upstairs, my room key was demagnetized. I had to take said toddler and bags down the stairs to the desk and get the key remagnetized. I followed their directions and kept key away from phone, electronics but it still happened AT LEAST once a day. Unacceptable. They were very unapologetic. Also, the bed was uncomfortable. Bad pillows, bedding, and mattress. The TV remote would not work. The other guests were loud and had kids running around and jumping at all hours. Dogs barking, horns honking, very urban experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alaska may be the last frontier, but the Guesthouse Anchorage Inn means 1st class comfort, service and convenience whether on a ski trip, business or shopping trips, our central location can't be beat... Just walking distance from the arena, convention center or theaters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Anchorage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Downtown Hotel Anchorage
- Days Inn Anchorage
- Anchorage Days Inn
- GuestHouse Inn & Suites Anchorage Alaska