We had a 2 nights stay at Guesthouse Anchorage Inn before our Alaska cruise. Location is in downtown area. Shopping mall and restaurants are at walking distance. Very disappointed that the hallway to the room was smelly. Carpet was dirty, old and torn. Thinking that our rooms' condition would be the same. It was a relief after getting into the room. Lucky that there was no bad smell and dirty bed comforter. The bed sheet and towel are cleaned and white. Room size is adequate. There are free WiFi and airport shuttle. Hotel in Anchorage is very pricey. i couldn't complain much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alaska may be the last frontier, but the Guesthouse Anchorage Inn means 1st class comfort, service and convenience whether on a ski trip, business or shopping trips, our central location can't be beat... Just walking distance from the arena, convention center or theaters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Anchorage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Downtown Hotel Anchorage
- Days Inn Anchorage
- Anchorage Days Inn
- GuestHouse Inn & Suites Anchorage Alaska