We moved from Indianapolis to Anchorage mid-June 2003. We stayed at Hillside on Gambell while searching for permanent housing. Bearing in mind the Anchorage hotel market in the summer season, the prices were VERY reasonable. The furniture is older, but in good condition. The bathroom fixtures are in colors (blue, green, etc.) like from the 70's.
But everything is spotlessly clean, even the laundromat. The staff was wonderfully accomodating and very friendly. They allow guests to use the computer behind the desk to check email, etc., and there are connections for your own laptop. It is not a fancy hotel, no view, no pool. But for budget minded travelers it feels like home away from home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near downtown on the Chester Creek Trail, also near restaurants, shopping and easy highway access. Free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Creekwood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creekwood Hotel Anchorage
- Creekwood Inn Anchorage, Alaska