The Creekwood Inn is a decent place for the price. You could probably find a better value, but it would take some work.
The motel is pretty old so don't expect a "new" look. The laundry facilities are not well maintained which is my biggest complaint. Otherwise, the Creekwood Inn was one of the cheaper places in Anchorage. It's acceptable for the price, but don't expect much more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near downtown on the Chester Creek Trail, also near restaurants, shopping and easy highway access. Free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Creekwood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creekwood Hotel Anchorage
- Creekwood Inn Anchorage, Alaska