1,279 results
All reviews club floor jade restaurant few blocks high floor junior suite mountain view front desk staff downtown area beds were very comfortable the room was nice fitness center blackout curtains stayed one night reindeer sausage cemetery lobby computers
Reviewed 6 September 2011

This hotel is clearly aimed for the business traveler but for those of us starting our very first trip to Alaska, it was a very welcomed surprise. The lobby is very warm and inviting with upscale couches and a beautiful fireplace. The bar and restaurant are very trendy. The rooms are VERY comfortable and tastefully decorated. The best part about the room was that bed...it was extremely comfortable! The hotel is only a couple of blocks away from the museum, the mall and the souvenier shops and restaurants adn if you don't want to walk, a staff member will drive you on their complimentary shuttle. The staff was very eager and willing to provide maps of the area and suggestions on where to eat, where to go and what to do. I've stayed at many Sheraton Hotels, and this is one of the nicest for sure!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
JonKranock, General Manager at Sheraton Anchorage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2011

Dear fl-mlph,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to submit a review of your experience to TripAdvisor.

It was so nice to read that you had a nice time staying with us, that you found our lobby inviting and our rooms so comfortable. I am glad that you were able to experience, and enjoy both our Jade restaurant and the Ptarmigan Grill.

I like the way you put it....."a business hotel and more!" We pride ourselves on providing an exceptional experience for our guests and for offering a clean and well maintained hotel. Our location near downtown makes us very convenient to the museums and shops.

Thanks again for the compliments. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team.

Enjoy the rest of the summer.

Reviewed 6 September 2011

We were very impressed with the hotel - comfortable, clean room and quiet. We stayed on the 11th floor which offered a continental breakfast and hors devours in the evening. We loved the 24-hour access to the room that served the food - we were impressed that we could have beverages at any time. Most of all, we were impressed with the morning server by the name of Salih. He had a gift for hospitality and showed great respect for all customers. He was simply a gentleman. We'd stay at this Sheraton again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Unlimited2006,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to post a review about your experience on TripAdvisor.

I am so happy that you were impressed with our hotel, your room on the Club Level, and with 24 hour access to the Club Level Lounge.

I agree with you, Salih is an exceptional associate who does a great job. We are fortunate to have him on our team. I will be sure to pass your compliments onto him.

We hope we can serve as your hosts again very soon.

Enjoy the rest of your summer.

Reviewed 31 August 2011

The staff is excellent. The room was clean. There were three things that bothered me: Noise in the hall (what is it.... a thin door?) and sheets that sounded like cellophane when I moved in bed, and the sink is outside the bathroom door. I awake before my wife and cannot use the sink without turning on the light which awakens her. I wish there was a nightlight in the toilet area too, but this isn't the only hotel with these shortcomings. All in all, it is a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family

Dear JSS3,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

I was happy to read that you found our staff to be excellent, your room clean, and that you had a nice stay.

I appreciate your feedback about the crisp sheets (some folks don't like the feel of the sheets after they come out of the ironer), and the night light in the bathroom - that is something we should consider. I am very sorry you were disturbed by a noise from the hallway.

We look forward to serving as your hosts again in the future.

Enjoy the rest of the summer.

Reviewed 28 August 2011

The double queen room was very comfortable for a family of 4 with beautiful views of the mountains. Breakfast was nice and fresh.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
JonKranock, General Manager at Sheraton Anchorage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2011

Dear EmCFDallas,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for posting a review on TripAdvisor. So glad youand the rest of the family had a nice stay. I was pleased to read that your room was comfortable, that breakfast was good and everyone had a nice time.

I too am a big fan of the views here in Anchorage. Whether sunny, rainy or cloudy we are treated to a spectacular view every day.

I hope we are able to serve as your hosts again soon.

Enjoy the rest of the summer!

Reviewed 25 August 2011

We were here for only one night prior to a land excursion combined with a cruise. The hotel was ok---clean and decent. All the decor seems dated and tired, but it was fine for what we needed. The breakfast buffet was surprisingly good

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
JonKranock, General Manager at Sheraton Anchorage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2011

Dear DRPETE24

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for posting your review on TripAdvisor. I am so glad that you found our hotel clean, and that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet.

With feedback from our guests, we are able to work toward our goal of continous improvement.

Guest comments are shared with staff (in an educational and constructive manner), so that we can improve our service and product.

\We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel very soon. Enjoy the rest of your summer!