US$246
Orbitz.com
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$221
US$212
Comfort Inn Ship Creek(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$191
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$218/night.

US$285
US$273
Priceline
1,238 results
All reviewsclub floorjade restaurantfew blockshigh floorjunior suitemountain viewfront desk staffbeds were very comfortablefree internetthe room was nicedowntown areafitness centerstayed one nightreindeer sausagecemeterylobbycruise
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed at this hotel during a work conference the second week of June. The hotel is beautiful, rooms are clean and beds comfy. What was most impressive about my stay was the kindness of the staff. After over twelve hrs of travel the airline lost my luggage. The woman at the front desk provided me with some necessary toiletries and suggested where I could get some clothing. The customer service at this property is exceptional. Would recommend this property.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here for 1 night after disembarking a cruise in Whittier. Upon arrival our room wasn't ready so we were able to leave our bags until we could check in later (after 3pm).

We were on the 4th floor and had a view of the roof below and the cemetery across the road (not really something you want to be looking at).

The room was large and the had a king bed which was very comfortable. There was a large desk, a nice desk chair and a lounge chair. The shower had good pressure (always a nice thing for a hotel). Unfortunately we found that the remote control was being held together with a bandaid - totally gross!

It was an easy 10-15 minute walk to the centre of Anchorage.

The room service (dinner) was excellent and quick. They were very friendly when taking the order and provided lots of different sauce options in little jars.

Overall an alright hotel as long as you don't mind the distance to town and don't want to check in early.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing the cemetery
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
John W, Manager at Sheraton Anchorage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I would like to take this time to humbly apologize for any inconveniences that you experienced during your stay with us. It is our goal to exceed the expectations of our guests and regret we failed you during your stay. Please know we are reviewing each area of an opportunity presented to provide our guests the best in hospitality, comfort, and convenience in Anchorage

We are 100% committed to earning your business. I will review your concerns with the team, and follow up on the training issues that you shared. I am dedicated to ensuring we go beyond your expectations and you are able to enjoy all we have to offer.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Booked our trip months ago, along with all hotel reservations. Spent 2 nights, which was okay. Returned 7 days later for another 2 night stay, no rooms available. After 2 1/2 hours , FINALLY got our key. Took another three trips down to front desk as the key didnt work. No compensation for their screw up, all they kept saying it was high season and all new help. Our bus had 44 people with no rooms. Maybe they should hire capable staff and put the customer first.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice lobby; average Sheraton rooms; could be much better; did not like the general area or town. Took a car north to areas above the town on highway 1 and had a nice scenic tour and day; lots of rentals available.

Stayed: September 2017

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I am really sorry to say this but I haven't been in any hotel where the staff and way of doing business is this incompetent. We arrived and had large luggage with us as we were just finished with a cruise of Alaska and getting ready to do our land portion. There was a pretty good line for the registration and I was looking for the SPG line or section and didn't see anything. Went up to the gal and asked if they had people who could help with the luggage and she said of course we have 7 guys and we waited for someone to come my buddy had managed to bring all the luggage in.
I asked the gal at the front desk where the SPG section was and was immediately told they didn't have one. When I asked why she said because of the merger with Marriott they couldn't have one. I said so you used to have one and she said no. I asked to speak with the front desk Manager who comes out and I asked the same question and she said the same thing..they never had one and because of the merger with Marriott (who she says doesn't have one in their hotels) they didn't have one either. I was dumbfounded! Half the staff was new and had no clue what they were doing. So.i got my room and asked if I got an upgrade as a platinum member and the gal said no.thats it. Until then she didn't even say anything about my status. The next morning we had breakfast in the restaurant and my friend asked for eggs over medium, the gal doing the cooking after putting I'm the evhs in and then asked him if he wanted her to turn the ehhs over.. really??
I am now finished with the land portion of our trip and heading back to the same hotel. I can't say I am looking forward to this experience again.. I have given just a small portion of what occurred because I'm on a train and don't have the time to give the other gory details.. stay away if you are looking for intelligent people to enhance your hotel stay.. definitely the worst Sheraton hotel I have ever been in.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank dennistei
John W, Manager at Sheraton Anchorage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago