Price was fair considering the cost of others in the downdown area. Facility is all non-smoking but you can smell the smoke from the bar/restaurant below when you ride the elevator. Not a big deal since it does not reach the room. Facility is worn down a bit but clean and roomy. Very convenient to downtown shopping district and attractions and the Hertz rental car place is right accross the street. We rented a car for one day (quite spendy) but were able to just take it back and park it in the garage later that night and not worry about finding or paying for street or lot parking. Was worth the extra cash to get to sightsee a bit and drive out to the Native Heritage Center (a must see). Make sure to buy the travel discount book. We used it several times and it payed for itself. LOL I sound like a commercial for them. I did lose mine and they have no means to re-issue the book, so don't lose it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious rooms and suites await your stay at The Voyager Inn. Located in the heart of Downtown Anchorage, The Voyager Inn is just steps away from the city’s best shops, parks, restaurants and cultural attractions. Guests will enjoy complimentary onsite parking, free Wi-Fi and access to the Athletic Clubs at the neighboring Hotel Captain Cook. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Voyager Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Anchorage Hotel Anchorage
- Voyager Hotel Anchorage
- The Voyager Inn Anchorage, Alaska