This was our first trip to Anchorage and I first came to Trip Advisor to read reviews before choosing a hotel. Frankly they were either real expensive or sounded pretty shady and I didn't know what to do. So needing a place to stay before the cruise and not wanting to spend a fortune I took a chance with this property because of location. I thought it looked like a warehouse on the picture. We were very surprised when we arrived the lobby and staff were nice and our room was really big and nice. We even had a little kitchen we weren't expecting. Everything was really clean and decorated very nice with a lot of nice touches like a separate tap for filtered water in the kitchen and large magnification makeup mirror in the bathroom. The location was perfect, in a good part of downtown, and you can walk to everything and we even had a water view. The price was also very reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious rooms and suites await your stay at The Voyager Inn. Located in the heart of Downtown Anchorage, The Voyager Inn is just steps away from the city’s best shops, parks, restaurants and cultural attractions. Guests will enjoy complimentary onsite parking, free Wi-Fi and access to the Athletic Clubs at the neighboring Hotel Captain Cook. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Voyager Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Anchorage Hotel Anchorage
- Voyager Hotel Anchorage
- The Voyager Inn Anchorage, Alaska