We stayed here to watch the start of the Iditarod Dog Sled Race. So convenient. Within walking distance to stores, race, museums, restaurants, etc. The room was clean and large. Great flat screen HD tv. Help was very accommodating. Free newspaper every morning at the counter. Will definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious rooms and suites await your stay at The Voyager Inn. Located in the heart of Downtown Anchorage, The Voyager Inn is just steps away from the city’s best shops, parks, restaurants and cultural attractions. Guests will enjoy complimentary onsite parking, free Wi-Fi and access to the Athletic Clubs at the neighboring Hotel Captain Cook. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Voyager Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Anchorage Hotel Anchorage
- Voyager Hotel Anchorage
- The Voyager Inn Anchorage, Alaska