I stayed here three times with a friend in March 2013. Each time our room was very large and clean. The location of the hotel is also excellent and it was one of the cheapest places we stayed in Alaska. I cannot comment on breakfast as I did not get up early enough to sample it (it finishes at 9am). However, there was no seating for breakfast so I imagine it was just coffee and takeaway items.
Please note that the hotel offers free transfers from and to the airport and the train station. This is not something I was told before we arrived so we paid for a taxi from the airport. Also, on our final day we had booked a transfer to the airport at a certain time. The transfer arrived half an hour early and then left before the agreed time. When I complained to the manager about this he was incredibly rude. We ended up having to pay for a taxi again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious rooms and suites await your stay at The Voyager Inn. Located in the heart of Downtown Anchorage, The Voyager Inn is just steps away from the city’s best shops, parks, restaurants and cultural attractions. Guests will enjoy complimentary onsite parking, free Wi-Fi and access to the Athletic Clubs at the neighboring Hotel Captain Cook. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Voyager Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Anchorage Hotel Anchorage
- Voyager Hotel Anchorage
- The Voyager Inn Anchorage, Alaska