I was a little skeptical only because of the name but I was really surprised....pleasantly. It's a very basic hotel but has all the amenities that someone who wants a central location for a great price. All the staff at the front desk are very friendly and very attentive. The rooms are huge and very clean. It's not a resort so don't expect the gold key treatment or a lot of other amenities like a spa or anything but if you're here to see the area and want a great central location for a great price, you just can't beat this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious rooms and suites await your stay at The Voyager Inn. Located in the heart of Downtown Anchorage, The Voyager Inn is just steps away from the city’s best shops, parks, restaurants and cultural attractions. Guests will enjoy complimentary onsite parking, free Wi-Fi and access to the Athletic Clubs at the neighboring Hotel Captain Cook. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Voyager Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Anchorage Hotel Anchorage
- Voyager Hotel Anchorage
- The Voyager Inn Anchorage, Alaska