I booked my travel at the last minute and wasn't sure which hotel to stay in. I wanted some central, though I was travelling on a budget. I couldn't recommend this hotel more. Its only a few blocks from the main shopping strip, everything is within walking distance. My room was huge and very quiet, even though it was on the main road side. I would have to say the bathroom is one of the cleanest I have ever seen. The room came with a kitchenette and new LCD tv.
The hotel had a small laundry which was handy after I came off a cruise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious rooms and suites await your stay at The Voyager Inn. Located in the heart of Downtown Anchorage, The Voyager Inn is just steps away from the city’s best shops, parks, restaurants and cultural attractions. Guests will enjoy complimentary onsite parking, free Wi-Fi and access to the Athletic Clubs at the neighboring Hotel Captain Cook. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Voyager Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Anchorage Hotel Anchorage
- Voyager Hotel Anchorage
- The Voyager Inn Anchorage, Alaska