Rodeway Inn was centrally located and the staff was accomodating, friendly, and professional. We were able to walk all over downtown Anchorage in our short time there because this hotel was so conveniently located - close to restaurants, museum, performing arts, stores, etc. It is actually two blocks from the ocean also. The view from our hotel window (think it was 5th floor) was amazing - it was sunny, clear, warm day/night in Anchorage and had view of the ocean. When we checked in and got our room - we noticed it smelled musty and smoky. When we contacted front desk, they right away found us another room to try. We moved rooms quickly and all was fine. The room was large and kitchenette included (microwave, large fridge, etc.). The room and bathroom and its fixtures (shower, sink, etc.) all clean & newer. Air conditioning definitely worked well - probably not usually needed in Anchorage. Got AAA rate. All decent hotels/motels in Anchorage are expensive so I felt this was great value for smaller scale hotel in a great area of downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious rooms and suites await your stay at The Voyager Inn. Located in the heart of Downtown Anchorage, The Voyager Inn is just steps away from the city’s best shops, parks, restaurants and cultural attractions. Guests will enjoy complimentary onsite parking, free Wi-Fi and access to the Athletic Clubs at the neighboring Hotel Captain Cook. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Preferred Hotels, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Voyager Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Anchorage Hotel Anchorage
- Voyager Hotel Anchorage
- The Voyager Inn Anchorage, Alaska