I was traveling with an 80 year old who needed extra help and understanding. The desk staff were helpful and good humored. Don't judge the hotel by the carpet in the lobby area (a bit tired) the rooms good sized, clean, modern and comfortable. They had a fridge/kitchenette. There is a laundry and the luggage scale was very useful for us. Aiport shuttle service for prompt and excellent. The breakfast provided was rather minimal but "Snow City Cafe" is 200yds away if you want more. Location is good and convenient to walk downtown. Seeing generally favorable reviews of this hotel and hearing poor reviews of others, I chose this hotel and I am glad I did. This hotel deserves your custom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious rooms and suites await your stay at The Voyager Inn. Located in the heart of Downtown Anchorage, The Voyager Inn is just steps away from the city’s best shops, parks, restaurants and cultural attractions. Guests will enjoy complimentary onsite parking, free Wi-Fi and access to the Athletic Clubs at the neighboring Hotel Captain Cook. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Voyager Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Anchorage Hotel Anchorage
- Voyager Hotel Anchorage
- The Voyager Inn Anchorage, Alaska