We stayed in midtown, not being familiar with Anchorage. I would have preferred downtown. We didn't have a car, so finding good restaurants within walking distance was impossible. In summer, we would have walked, but in winter with snow and ice it was hazardous. The room was spacious--two double beds, a sitting area and kitchen. Nice bathroom. However the closet was nothing more than a clothes rack in the corner. Only two small drawers. The staff was nice, some being smarter than others. Hot breakfast was free. Shuttle service to the train station and the airport. We took the bus into town. The bus stop is right in front of the hotel. Be sure to check the schedule. It only goes once an hour. There is a small exercise room and a small pool and hot tub. There is a multiplex movie theater next door. There is no central air or heat, just a unit under the window which makes noise all night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a different kind of hotel with style and space, beautifully priced.Located in midtown, walking distance to shopping and entertainment. Featuring separate areas for sleeping, eating and working, SpringHill Suites provides guests with a microwave, mini-fridge, desk and pull-out sofa bed. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast and airport shuttle, as well as pool, whirlpool, exercise room and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Anchorage Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Anchorage Midtown Hotel Anchorage
- Anchorage Springhill Suites
- SpringHill Suites Anchorage Midtown Alaska