SpringHill Suites Anchorage Midtown
Lakeshore Inn & Suites(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
US$100
Comfort Inn Ship Creek(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
US$71
Anchorage Grand Hotel(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
US$106
  • Restaurant
US$77
US$67
QualityInn
Best Western Golden Lion Hotel(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$111
BestWestern.com
US$67
Dimond Center Hotel(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$140
The Hotel Captain Cook(Anchorage)
US$185
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleannot hesitate to stay here againwithin walking distancecheck in was easyvery nice hotelsitting areahotel is centrally locatedindoor poolbreakfast buffetfresh fruitoatmealgreat place to stayairport shuttlenice stayclose to downtownwalmart
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 October 2013

This was my fourth trip to Anchorage and I usually stay at the Marriott, but price brought me to the SpringHill Suites. It is in a very convenient area and within walking distance to a lot of restaurants and shopping. The rooms were very nicely decorated and spacious but it's the staff that really shines. Everyone I spoke with made me feel right at home, even though I was a long way from New Jersey. And the breakfast is outstanding with a great array of choices from healthy (oatmeal and cereal) to waffles. And the lollipops on the counter are awesome! Will definitely stay here again when in Anchorage.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank mikem18
Reviewed 2 October 2013

This very nice hotel is in a very convenient area of Anchorage. Restaurants, offices,shops are all located in the vicinity.
Very nice people at the reception that I appreciated, especially after arriving very tired from a long drive.
I loved the place and I was sorry that when I asked for another booking they told me they were already fully booked.
The suites are great with a lot of working space, fast internet, TV fridge microwave.
The morning breakfast is copious.
An inside swimming pool is located on the ground floor.

Room Tip: Book in advance as you risk not to find space
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank AlbertoGuidoTel-Aviv
Reviewed 9 September 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the hotel. The staff were friendly and helpful. (Nineveh and Sauhna). The rooms are good size with a nice desk and side tables at the couch which makes working at the room comfortable. The rooms are clean and the decor very nice. The breakfast was very good.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Arlene G
Reviewed 9 September 2013

The staff that greeted us at check in were incredibly friendly and helpful. Our room was spacious, clean and we had a beautiful view of the mountains in the distance from the third floor. Modern updates in the room and the beds were comfortable. We had a rental car but the hotel was in walking distance of several great restaurants. They also have an easy-to-use computer with printer right in the lobby where we quickly and easily printed our boarding passes. I used reward points and the process for making the reservation and redeeming points was easy. Overall this was a very nice place to stay in Anchorage and we would definitely go back.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ccpeters
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Don't forget your reservation! A guy tried to get a room right after us (we had a reservation) and found out they were full, as well as most of the hotels in Anchorage. He ended up paying over $300 a night at another place. The free airport shuttle is what drew us to this location. Once we landed, we just picked up the phone by the luggage carousel and we were picked up within ten minutes! It was like our own limo service! We checked in and found out the Moose's Tooth was just a few blocks away - don't miss their pizza and try some of their brewery beers! After a long day of traveling, we collapsed into one of the best beds we've ever had in a hotel!!The next morning, the front desk staff got a cab for us - after having a good complimentary breakfast and we went downtown. Once again, we enjoyed a quiet comfy room with a bed that we didn't want to leave! Finally, we enjoyed the free shuttle back to the airport. I would have rather stayed Downtown but the SpringHill Midtown was quite a bit less expensive and the staff was courteous and friendly.

Room Tip: Stay on the first floor - just try to be away from the pool area.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple