Hotel was clean and up to date. Staff friendly and helpful. I depended on them for alot of local info. Lobby is a bit small but I didn't stay in the lobby very long (who Does?) Breakfest was a hot breakfest that the menu would vary a little every day. Free newspaper also in the morning. Coffee is out most of the day too!! Shuttle bus to the airport available all day (Don't forget to tip the driver. the employees take turns driving). A few restraunts and a walmart within walking distance. The room has a refridgerator, microwave and sink. Wireless internet worked great. The mid-town and downtown Springhill suites get confused for each other so be advised. All and all it was a good hotel I would recomend to a friend. The rooms were not fancy but were clean, maintianed well and sufficant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a different kind of hotel with style and space, beautifully priced.Located in midtown, walking distance to shopping and entertainment. Featuring separate areas for sleeping, eating and working, SpringHill Suites provides guests with a microwave, mini-fridge, desk and pull-out sofa bed. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast and airport shuttle, as well as pool, whirlpool, exercise room and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your SpringHill Suites Anchorage Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Anchorage Midtown Hotel Anchorage
- Anchorage Springhill Suites
- SpringHill Suites Anchorage Midtown Alaska