We stayed at this hotel after taking the Alaska Railroad from Denali to Anchorage. We were leaving early the next morning for the airport. We called when we arrived at the train deport. The free shuttle was there in 15 minutes. The driver was very friendly and helped us with our bags. The front desk staff was also very friendly and accommodating. They signed us up for the shuttle at 3:30 AM, scheduled a wake-up call, and even arranged for us to get some bagels & milk in the morning since the breakfast buffet would not be open before we left. Our room was very large and clean. The bed was comfortable and the shower was nice. My wife went down to the pool for a while and I watched TV. In the morning, the shuttle driver was right on time and loaded our bags for us. We made it to the airport in plenty of time for our flight. We were very happy with the room and the service at this hotel and would not hesitate to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a different kind of hotel with style and space, beautifully priced.Located in midtown, walking distance to shopping and entertainment. Featuring separate areas for sleeping, eating and working, SpringHill Suites provides guests with a microwave, mini-fridge, desk and pull-out sofa bed. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast and airport shuttle, as well as pool, whirlpool, exercise room and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites Anchorage Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Anchorage Midtown Hotel Anchorage
- Anchorage Springhill Suites
- SpringHill Suites Anchorage Midtown Alaska