I've been to many a hotel, but this one is super nice. It's been updated. The exterior landscaping is beautiful, the rooms are very very nice. You get free breakfast, a cookie snack later in the day and an evening meal which varies day to day from fajitas, to baked potato night to tacos plus wine or beer for adults (yay!) The pool is great too. It's a savings unless you want to eat 3 meals out each day. We are here for 4 nights and enjoy it. We highly recommend especially for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Residence Inn Anchorage Midtown, we offer newly redesigned spacious studios and one or two bedroom suites; each with fully equipped kitchens (microwave, stove, dishwasher and refrigerator), generous work space, wireless internet access and a direct phone line with voicemail. Enjoy our complimentary breakfast buffet, guest receptions (Monday through Thursday), and shuttle service to Ted Stevens International Airport. Other features include a business center, heated swimming pool, whirlpool, exercise room, complimentary newspaper, iron and ironing board in all suites, cable TV with in-room movies, complimentary grocery shopping services, guest laundry and valet service and daily housekeeping service. Pets accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Anchorage Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Anchorage Midtown Hotel Anchorage
- Anchorage Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Anchorage Midtown Alaska