We spent two nights at this hotel in two different one bedroom suites at the beginning and at the end of our trip.
In general it’s a standard Residence Inn with a standard room layout and standard decorations, free Wi-Fi, free parking, and free breakfast.
Cons: The mattresses in both rooms were older and less comfortable than expected from Residence Inn; sofabeds mattresses were in extremely worn shape, and bedding provided for sofabeds has seen better days. Also, breakfast was OK, but limited comparing to other Residence Inn where we recently stayed.
This hotel was recently upgraded to rewards category 6. Marriott should have upgraded the guest rooms instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Residence Inn Anchorage Midtown, we offer newly redesigned spacious studios and one or two bedroom suites; each with fully equipped kitchens (microwave, stove, dishwasher and refrigerator), generous work space, wireless internet access and a direct phone line with voicemail. Enjoy our complimentary breakfast buffet, guest receptions (Monday through Thursday), and shuttle service to Ted Stevens International Airport. Other features include a business center, heated swimming pool, whirlpool, exercise room, complimentary newspaper, iron and ironing board in all suites, cable TV with in-room movies, complimentary grocery shopping services, guest laundry and valet service and daily housekeeping service. Pets accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Anchorage Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Anchorage Midtown Hotel Anchorage
- Anchorage Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Anchorage Midtown Alaska