Our stay was July 13-16 and July 18. After researching places to stay I chose the Residence Inn as it seemed like the best deal. Lodging in Anchorage is pricey during the tourist season. Two couples shared a two bedroom suite which worked out well. We each had a private bathroom with shower and tub. One room had a little more counter space. The rooms were on the small side and no luggage stands were provided. I got one by calling the front desk. The living space was comfortable and it was nice to have some room to spread out. They provide coffee and tea in the room. Free WiFi though the connection wasn't always great. We ate at the breakfast buffet at the hotel and found it to be good. We also had the soup and salad bar one night. We used the hot tub one night but found the clorine to be over powering. Our first stay we had a room facing the parking lot on the back side of the hotel. It could be a bit noisy depending on who was in the parking lot ( skate boarders). The second stay we had a two bedroom suite facing the court yard. This was a quieter location so I would ask for this if I stayed again. The two bedroom suite was 269.00 per night but with taxes etc. came to 300.00 per night. Each couple paid 150.00 per night. I looked at Bed and Breakfast and they were coming in with prices quite similar or even more. I liked having more privacy. We rented a car as we were doing a DIY land tour before taking a cruise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Residence Inn Anchorage Midtown, we offer newly redesigned spacious studios and one or two bedroom suites; each with fully equipped kitchens (microwave, stove, dishwasher and refrigerator), generous work space, wireless internet access and a direct phone line with voicemail. Enjoy our complimentary breakfast buffet, guest receptions (Monday through Thursday), and shuttle service to Ted Stevens International Airport. Other features include a business center, heated swimming pool, whirlpool, exercise room, complimentary newspaper, iron and ironing board in all suites, cable TV with in-room movies, complimentary grocery shopping services, guest laundry and valet service and daily housekeeping service. Pets accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Residence Inn Anchorage Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Anchorage Midtown Hotel Anchorage
- Anchorage Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Anchorage Midtown Alaska