Our trip to Alaska was a mix of business and pleasure. My husband stayed in this hotel for 2 weeks before we flew up to join him. We all stayed there for 3 nights before we left for Denali. The location was great. It was quiet and near a great pizza place. It was not far from downtown either. The rooms were clean and not huge but seemed big enough and there were 6 of us in a 2 bedroom(our kids are teenagers so they are adult sized) They serve a full breakfast every morning and dinner with happy hour each night. I did not eat the dinner but my husband did and said it was good. I would stay here again if ever in Anchorage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Residence Inn Anchorage Midtown, we offer newly redesigned spacious studios and one or two bedroom suites; each with fully equipped kitchens (microwave, stove, dishwasher and refrigerator), generous work space, wireless internet access and a direct phone line with voicemail. Enjoy our complimentary breakfast buffet, guest receptions (Monday through Thursday), and shuttle service to Ted Stevens International Airport. Other features include a business center, heated swimming pool, whirlpool, exercise room, complimentary newspaper, iron and ironing board in all suites, cable TV with in-room movies, complimentary grocery shopping services, guest laundry and valet service and daily housekeeping service. Pets accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn Anchorage Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Anchorage Midtown Hotel Anchorage
- Anchorage Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Anchorage Midtown Alaska