This was an awesome stay!!! The rooms are huge even with a fireplace! Comfy beds, great showers, amazing breakfast each morning and snacks and beverages in the evenings (except on weekends). We stayed 5 nights - loved every minute! Well, except with the internet. They had gotten a new service or something and we struggled with the connections every day. But other than that - it was the perfect spot for us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Residence Inn Anchorage Midtown, we offer newly redesigned spacious studios and one or two bedroom suites; each with fully equipped kitchens (microwave, stove, dishwasher and refrigerator), generous work space, wireless internet access and a direct phone line with voicemail. Enjoy our complimentary breakfast buffet, guest receptions (Monday through Thursday), and shuttle service to Ted Stevens International Airport. Other features include a business center, heated swimming pool, whirlpool, exercise room, complimentary newspaper, iron and ironing board in all suites, cable TV with in-room movies, complimentary grocery shopping services, guest laundry and valet service and daily housekeeping service. Pets accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Anchorage Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Anchorage Midtown Hotel Anchorage
- Anchorage Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Anchorage Midtown Alaska