As our first night of a 19 days tour through Alaska, we stayed in the Clarion Suites Downtown Anchorage. A quick call from the airport and the courtesy transportation picked us up before we knew it. We were very friendly greeted by the check-in desk (that is so nice after a very long flight) and in no time, the four of us had the two rooms we reserved. The Clarion is only a few blocks away (consider it 10 minutes walk) from the busy 5th street with a lot of shops, bars and restaurants. The room were above standard size, appliances worked well, shower was hot, sheets were clean. What else could we wish for. Breakfast room fills up pretty quickly in the morning-time, especially around 7:30 (is everbody an early riser?) but the staff immediately took care and opened up another room. Did I mention the staff being very helpfull?? They even helped us searched for a room when our experience at next door neighbor hotel Anchorage downtown hotel turned out to be a very bad one. The Clarion suites DownTown Anchorage is definately an hotel that we will use again and can highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pets not allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Clarion Suites Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Suites Downtown Hotel Anchorage
- Hawthorn Suites Anchorage
- Anchorage Hawthorn Suites
- Clarion Suites Downtown Anchorage, Alaska