THe Clarion is exactly like the Quality Inn and Suites but about $10 cheaper. If I have a car I like the Clarion. If I'm walking around downtown, Quality is better. Clarion sits at the west end of the Park strip so it's quieter than most of the other hotels in town.
If you're an Alaskan resident, call the front desk and ask for an Alaskan Resident Rate. I did and it saved me $40/night in the middle of the summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pets not allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Clarion Suites Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Suites Downtown Hotel Anchorage
- Hawthorn Suites Anchorage
- Anchorage Hawthorn Suites
- Clarion Suites Downtown Anchorage, Alaska