We stayed at the Clarion Downtown, Anchorage this past week. The rooms are very clean. We had plenty of towels. The beds are comfortable and we had enough blankets to keep us warm. (I like a lot of blankets). You can adjust the temperature of the heat easily just how you like it. The rooms are quite. The front desk staff was always very helpful in answering any questions I had with directions or where to eat. It is in a good location, just a few blocks from the museums and places of interests. We rented a car, but I believe you can take a shuttle to many places you want to go see. The Clarion also has a nice hot breakfast bar with scramble eggs, bacon, sausage, danish rolls, fresh fruit and yogurt, etc. Our room overlooked the park that was nice too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pets not allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Clarion Suites Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Suites Downtown Hotel Anchorage
- Hawthorn Suites Anchorage
- Anchorage Hawthorn Suites
- Clarion Suites Downtown Anchorage, Alaska