This Marriott in Anchorage was nothing spectacular, but it wasn't terrible. It was my first night in Anchorage and I still was not adjusted to the time change so, while I slept fine, I woke up at 4 in the morning. The location was fantastic in relation to the airport. I was only staying one night, and all I needed was to get to the airport, but if you plan on going into Downtown Anchorage do not stay here. Also, the breakfast sandwiches they serve are not very good. I recommend eating outside the hotel. All around, it's just an average hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard by Marriott surrounds travelers with the conveniences that make business and pleasure travel easy. Relax and get ready for the day ahead in one of our spacious guest rooms with plush bedding, well lit work desk with ergonomic chair, two phones with data ports, complimentary wireless internet access, microwave & refrigerator, complimentary weekday newspaper and in-room coffee. Plus, it's close to the airport and we offer complimentary airport shuttle service. Enjoy our newly redesigned lobby, with coffee and cocktail bar and media pods. The Bistro serves breakfast and dinner.When you need to unwind at the end of the day, take advantage of our swimming pool, whirlpool and exercise room. Courtyard: the hotel designed by business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Anchorage Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Anchorage Airport Hotel Anchorage
- Anchorage Courtyard
- Anchorage Marriott
- Courtyard Anchorage Airport Alaska