My family and I spent one night, July 3, at the Courtyard Marriott Anchorage Airport at the beginning of our 10-day tour of Alaska. There were 7 of us in our group and this hotel fit our needs for a place to stay the afternoon of our arrival in Alaska.
The rooms were clean and well-furnished. The service was friendly and efficient. There are no sights to see near this hotel, nor many dining options other than a couple of fast food places. With a free airport shuttle, staying here is convenient for arrival from or departure to the airport, but otherwise doesn’t have much to offer for vacationers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard by Marriott surrounds travelers with the conveniences that make business and pleasure travel easy. Relax and get ready for the day ahead in one of our spacious guest rooms with plush bedding, well lit work desk with ergonomic chair, two phones with data ports, complimentary wireless internet access, microwave & refrigerator, complimentary weekday newspaper and in-room coffee. Plus, it's close to the airport and we offer complimentary airport shuttle service. Enjoy our newly redesigned lobby, with coffee and cocktail bar and media pods. The Bistro serves breakfast and dinner.When you need to unwind at the end of the day, take advantage of our swimming pool, whirlpool and exercise room. Courtyard: the hotel designed by business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Courtyard Anchorage Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Anchorage Airport Hotel Anchorage
- Anchorage Courtyard
- Anchorage Marriott
- Courtyard Anchorage Airport Alaska