We stayed at the Courtyard on our way back from Seward. We traveled from Seward to Anchorage by train and arrived downtown Anchorage at 10:30pm June 23 2013. When we called for the "complimentary shuttle" to pick us up, we were told very bluntly that they did not pick up at the downtown depot. Had to pay a taxi $20 to get to our hotel. Room was ok, but staff was somewhat unconcerned with clientel it seemed. When we went for breakfast before leaving Anchorage the next day, there was a joke of a breakfast counter with no one to help. We will never stay there again. We got excellent service at the hotel across the street during our vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard by Marriott surrounds travelers with the conveniences that make business and pleasure travel easy. Relax and get ready for the day ahead in one of our spacious guest rooms with plush bedding, well lit work desk with ergonomic chair, two phones with data ports, complimentary wireless internet access, microwave & refrigerator, complimentary weekday newspaper and in-room coffee. Plus, it's close to the airport and we offer complimentary airport shuttle service. Enjoy our newly redesigned lobby, with coffee and cocktail bar and media pods. The Bistro serves breakfast and dinner.When you need to unwind at the end of the day, take advantage of our swimming pool, whirlpool and exercise room. Courtyard: the hotel designed by business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Courtyard Anchorage Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Anchorage Airport Hotel Anchorage
- Anchorage Courtyard
- Anchorage Marriott
- Courtyard Anchorage Airport Alaska