Courtyard Anchorage Airport
Anchorage Grand Hotel(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$90
Comfort Inn Ship Creek(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$71
Lakeshore Inn & Suites(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
US$70
Hotels.com
US$105
Hampton.com
Dimond Center Hotel(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$114
US$99
Historic Anchorage Hotel(Anchorage)
US$123
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Golden Lion Hotel(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$111
BestWestern.com
US$77
Hotel Alyeska(Girdwood)
US$153
US$135
All reviewscourtyard by marriotttypical courtyardanchorage airportfront desk staffnext morningrental caran early flightcheck in was easyquiet roomfree shuttleclean hotelup to dateshuttle servicepool and hot tublobbyhooddowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 September 2010

Terrible hotel with terrible service. Front desk was awful and completely unresponsive. No greeting; no assistance. They looked and acted like they were on drugs. Room was okay, but housekeeping also unresponsive. All staff need a major morale boost.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank valcarcejim
Reviewed 28 July 2010

I selected the Courtyard by Marriott on Spenard because of its price, its closest to the airport and the free shuttle service. We arrived in Anchorage and I phoned the hotel from the phone bank in baggage claim at the airport. The girl said get your luggage first then call back. I could see why after waiting and waiting for our luggage. Finally together with luggage , I called and the van was outside. We were loaded up and whisked to the hotel very near the airport. We checked in and went to our room. The hotel was beautiful and very comfortable. We had to get back to the airport the next morning for a flight to Katmai Brooks Lodge. I requested the van and they were ready when we were ready to leave. They had a restaurant on location but we didn't have time to eat. The staff was excellent. When we got ready to leave, I told the desk that I was told I could leave a bag there and she handed me a number and called the bellman. He took it away and we were told to have a great time. It was obvious this wasn't their first left bag. We left the bag because we were limited on our luggage to take with us. Staying at the Courtyard and their service made our vacation start with ease and NO STRESS! When we returned in 3 days, we went by and picked up our luggage and were off on the rest of our trip. They made everything flow so easy and effortless. There is no price you can put on that kind of service. It meant the world to us just getting there the first night after flying all day to get a comfortable bed and clean room but the ride back, keeping the luggage for us, was above the call of duty. Thank you Courtyard for making our stay and vacations plans go so smoothly. Our next trip will include a stay at the Courtyard by Marriott on Spenard. I think there are others but make sure you stay at that one!!!!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hayjax1
Reviewed 7 July 2010

Coming in we stayed at Days Inn Anchorage to save money and felt unsafe the whole time. We stayed here at Courtyard Marriott on our last night in Alaska and wish we had stayed coming in. There really is nothing I can think of to fault the place with except lack of scenic location. But it is meant to be an airport overnighter and its location is ideal for that. The shuttle comes and goes every 15 minutes to take you to and from the airport. We wanted to go ahead and return our rental car and get it off our hands the Sunday before we left, and they were nice enough to even pick us up from Enterprise and take us back to the hotel, then take us back to the airport very early the next morning. The girl at the desk was really sweet and let us check in early. Everything about the room was perfect. It was huge, almost as big as the gigantic room at Motel Nord Haven (see my review) with big comfortable beds, large tv, microwave, fridge, good bathroom, balcony (view of the roof but on our last night that's OK!), safe location. They had a restaurant and a business center downstairs where you could print out your boarding pass. In a way, it was the best place we stayed in Alaska which is saying A LOT (but I have a soft spot for Hotel Alyeska!) Highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2009
3  Thank RootlessRoamer
Reviewed 6 July 2010

We stayed with 2 young children. The room is very spacious, nice and clean, and the pool quite nice. I would definitely recommend and stay again! It is located close to the airport, making it a good place to stay for late arrivals in or early departures out.

On the flip side - while close to the airport, it is not convenient to anything else (not close to restaurants for instance).

And free wifi internet!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Smores4
Reviewed 18 June 2010

Stayed at the Courtyard Marriott Anchorage Airport in June 2010. We arrived very late, 1am, called for the shuttle and waited less than 5 minutes for it to arrive. The hotel is only about 4 minutes from the airport...very close. Check in was super fast and easy. Room was clean and comfortable. Free coffee in the lobby the next morning. There is a restaurant for breakfast at an additional cost. I'd definately stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple